Sunday, September 25, 2011

What Your Desk Should Not Look Like

The title says it all.  Here it is:


For purpose of hilarity, I have included an itemized list of my desktop's current contents.

A.  Tray of random, unsorted plastic bitz, perched atop small containers also filled with random, unsorted plastic bitz
B.  Brush cleaning solution
C.  One of those stupid "helping hands" magnifying contraptions
D.  Can of rubber cement topped with blu-tac to hold models for painting
E.  Old, painted 40mm base that I have told myself seven times that I will throw out
F.  Multiple sprues from different kits, for different projects, stacked atop each other, with no regard to organization or reason
G.  Work-in-Progress model (note the extremely small space available to work on them)
H.  Water and diluted brush cleaning solution, both of which are dirty and need to be changed
I.  28 cents
J.  Various files, hobby knives, pliers, and other tools that never get put back into their designated drawers
K.  Empty model boxes (see F.)
L.  Plastic bag of decal sheets that I will NEVER EVER USE EVER

My goal is to get my desk into an organized, clean, un-chaotic state over the next few days.  To do so will require a complete re-organization of my bitz box, so the challenge is daunting.  I'll post a follow-up to this post hopefully in the next few days to show that I managed to conquer this beast.


No comments:

Post a Comment