Monday, September 12, 2011

Obligatory Intro Post

Hello all, and welcome to my Workshop Blog.  Here I'll be showcasing my various projects in the wargaming hobby.  I can't promise fast or frequent updates as I get things going here, as funds are pretty limited for me at this point in my life.  However, I am perpetually open for commissions, and I've made a promise to myself to put at least half of what I make off commissions back into the hobby to help me complete my projects.

My completed work will be regularly uploaded to CoolMiniOrNot.com.  Check out my images, and please comment and rate!

Click me, you fiend!

Being as this is the intro post, I've got nothing exciting to show you yet.  But hopefully, by the time word of this blog gets around and people actually start reading it, there will be enough content to keep you interested.  That's all I have to babble about for now.  I've got plastic to cut up...

No comments:

Post a Comment